Friday, April 8, 2011

We all learn new things every day.  Through my blog I have the opportunity to share my experiences and also learn from others.
I am a person who is dedicated in seeing the fruits of the spirit found in Galatians 5:22 of the bible exemplified in the lives of people from all walks of life. I believe in the views of the many greats such as Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Ghandi, Steve Biko, Martin Lurther King Junior and others.
Martin Luther King Junior’s speech illustrates my philosophy in life. I believe that South Africans deserve to have true freedom, justice, brotherhood, equal rights and being one nation. We cannot just live by dreams we therefore need to speak out for those who can’t speak for themselves and find solutions to assist the South African nation in its endeavors to develop into a first world country.
 A great visionary once said, “Be the change you want to see in the world.”  If our dream in life is to make the world a better place, we should all take some initiative in making a change in the communities we live in.
I'm reading: Tweet this!

2 comments:

  1. We need people who can speak and fight for the 'orphans, the widowed and aliens' as put in the Bible. It's a challenge working against a capitalist system, but it is better to die trying than not to have done anything when you could have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an inspiration and you are selfless, you put others before you. Not many young people think the way you do, who believe in rectifying injustices done to the helpless. I pray God can bless you so that you can bless others.

    ReplyDelete