Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jackie Evancho’s angelic voice


I am blown away by Jackie Evancho’s beautiful voice. The tiny 11-year-old with the extraordinarily big voice and perfect pitch left a group of friends astonished when we were watching a DVD by David Forester and friends. Evancho’s debut album Dream With Me, produced by David Foster has been available since June this year and am looking forward to getting my hands on a copy. Evancho collaborates with Foster on a repertoire ranging from classical arias to pop classics to show tunes with highlights that include two extraordinary superstar duets showcasing the young vocalist performing with Barbra Streisand and Susan Boyle.
“I can say without a doubt that working with Jackie on Dream With Me was truly phenomenal. Her natural ability and the depth of her understanding of the musical process left me speechless. I think we have created a musical experience that will thrill audiences of every age. She was a pure joy to work with and I had a front row seat to one of the next great talents of our time,” said David Foster. http://www.jackieevancho.com/za/home


I'm reading: Jackie Evancho’s angelic voiceTweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment