Sunday, July 24, 2011

What motivates me?


Staying motivated is a difficult thing to do in this sick and corrupt world we live in. We experience death pain and sorrow every day and yet we need to keep our heads high and focus on our targets and goals.
I am motivated when I see people who have lived through difficult circumstances of being an orphan from a small village to being a student at varsity. I am motivated to see the lives of people transformed from being hopeless to being hopeful.
At times I might feel down due to the various challenges in life but I am motivated by the hope of a better life found in the Bible book of Jeremiah chapter 29:11. "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Doing my best and leaving things in God’s hands to do the rest is what keeps me going. I am, because of his grace and mercy.
I'm reading: What motivates me?Tweet this!

1 comment: