Monday, July 25, 2011

Keloid Attack



  
For the past year I have been bothered by two keloids that have appeared on my skin without an invitation. They are itchy, really irritating and a nuisance to have on my skin. Keloids expand in claw-like growths over normal skin. They have the capability to hurt with a needle-like pain or to itch without warning, although the degree of sensation varies from person to person. A sad thing is that the treatment of keloids doesn’t guarantee it being totally removed; removing my keloids is going to take a bit of surgery and a number of injections on my face. It is really scary especially considering that there is a 30 percent chance of them coming back. Am staying  positive and keeping my fingers crossed for good results.

I'm reading: Keloid AttackTweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment