Monday, July 25, 2011

my top 5 Julius Malema quotes


The City Press  dedicated most of the paper on July 24 to stories on Julius Malema, I’m  encouraged to write my top 5 Julius Malema quotes:

1. “I’m an ordinary young person who’s grown up here in South Africa, from a township, who has no intention – none whatsoever – to scare people.”

2.  “We are tired of a two-thirds majority. Our aim is a ‘three-thirds’ majority.”


 

      3.  "In the morning, that lady requested breakfast and taxi money. You can't ask for money from somebody who raped you."

      4.  “The future's so bright, you'll need sunglasses.”                                                                       

      5.  “COPE – meaning confusion of the people” – after giving a history lesson on the ‘real’ congress of the people
I'm reading: my top 5 Julius Malema quotesTweet this!

1 comment: