Sunday, February 13, 2011

I am…....


I am a man, strong and masculine, bold and mature, striking and aspiring.  I need no approval, because I am the son of a mighty warrior and powerful courageous woman. 
I am the great grandson of abaThembu, the great Kings of the south known as  Mthirharha, Ngangelizwe, Dalindyebo, Joyi, Jumba, Sabatha, Buyelekhaya and Nelson Mandela who have brought me the freedom of being myself. I am the future, I don’t let fear stop me or obstruct me from getting what I want or yearn. I am focused, balanced just like a mountain that stands firm in the storm.
I am a child of the African soil, where all civilization originated.  I owe my being to the Indians, Chinese, British and Dutch settlers who brought their skills to shape my future. Today I stand tall as a child of Africa, ready to take what is mine and be written in the history books as a victor.
I'm reading: I am…....Tweet this!

3 comments:

  1. I am speechless, all South Africans should view themselves in this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound very proud of your history, which all South Africans should be. We are very fortunate to live in a country full of activists that fought for our freedom. We are now even free to expression our opinion...black opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really true to yourself - genuine

    ReplyDelete